Last updated: June 4, 2018
- To operate our services. Some cookies are essential to the operation of our website and services. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including:
- Functionality. We use functional cookies, for example, to remember your language preferences to save you the trouble of having to change these every time you enter our website. Without these cookies, our website would not work properly and you would not be able to use certain important features.
- Fraud prevention and detection. Cookies and similar technologies that we deploy through websites and the services help us learn things about computers and web browsers used to access the services. This information helps us monitor for and detect potentially harmful or illegal use of our services.
2. How We Use Other Technologies
Third Party Analytics. We use Google Analytics. We have set our Google Analytics to protect your privacy to the maximum extent. For example, we have concluded a data processing agreement with Google to protect your data. We have also made sure that the last octet of your IP-address is invisible and have turned off the setting which allows sharing data with Google. We are also not using any other Google Analytics related cookie services which are offered by Google.
3. How To Manage Cookies
Your web browser may allow you to change your cookie preferences, including to delete and disable dLocal cookies. Please consult the help section of your web browser or follow the links below to understand your options, but please note that if you choose to disable the cookies, some features of our website or services may not operate as intended.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/products/firefox/cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
4. Cookie Table
Cookies that we commonly use are listed below. This list is not exhaustive, but describes the main reasons we typically set cookies.
|COOKIE NAME||PURPOSE||PERSISTENT OR SESSION|
|PHPSESSID||Saves information related to the payment status and payment data within the current session.||Session|
|atb_mfbb2014_mcd||Saves information related to payment routing to acquirer ( like credit card processor, ip user, credit card brand, payment amount )||Session|
|pmcc||Saves information related to a credit card payment (chosen installments, discount coupons etc, sensitive information is not saved).||Session|
|rbzid||Used for security purposes, determines that a user has passed the challenge–response authentication.||Persistent|
Third party cookies
|COOKIE NAME||PURPOSE||OPT OUT LINK|
|_ga||From google analytics : Used to distinguish users.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|_gid||From google analytics : Used to distinguish users.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|_gat||From google analytics : Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>.|