A solution that benefits your entire business and your customers
Invoice Collection offers dynamic FX conversion, allowing invoices issued in USD amounts to be converted to local currency, making it easier for customers to make payments. There are no transfer limits, enabling customers to make payments of any amount permitted by their own home banking.
dLocal’s Invoice Collection can be used immediately, with no need for coding. However, there is an option to create a customized workflow. Invoice Collection also allows the payment to be merchant or customer-initiated, allowing global enterprises to effortlessly collect payments throughout Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
One dashboard for the whole team
By offering invoice payment support, dLocal’s Invoice Collection gives you the ability to collect receivables in 40+ emerging markets from one single place and a unified reporting system, without any technical effort.
Overcome invoice collection and cross-border payment obstacles
Making cross-border payments to service providers can be a complex and time-consuming process for any business. Emerging markets can present challenges such as regulations, market instability, and currency fluctuations, which can hinder the ability to move capital. As a result, businesses face difficulties in expanding and growing.
Streamline your payment collection process
dLocal’s Invoice Collection simplifies the payment collection process for merchants and provides customers in Africa, Asia, and Latin America with a secure and convenient payment experience. Invoice Collection allows local currency payments, addresses challenges related to local regulations and currency fluctuations, and enables easy funds transfer for merchants. Merchants can expatriate funds seamlessly by relying on dLocal’s compliance with regulatory requirements and working with local authorities.
With a single integration, you can:
- Invoice payment support
- Keep track of your created payment links
- Be in compliance with regulatory matters in each country in which you operate
- Access local tax management
- Operate in over 40 countries without the need for local operations
We are not limited to any industry, so don't hesitate to contact us
Enhance your customers' shopping experience through integrated payment solutions.
- Boost average transactions with risk-free monthly installments, increasing sales.
- Provide diverse payment methods in each market to minimize cart abandonment and declines.
- Enable seamless payments across mobile, online, and in-app channels.
- Reduce costs by selling locally, eliminating the need for a local entity.
- Implement localized checkout to address cart abandonment and declines effectively.
Shared economy & marketplaces
Streamline operations and payments with the dLocal for Platforms solution.
- Reconciliation designed for users who are both payers and payees.
- A single integration covering all countries and currencies.
- Enhance local operations using powerful analytics tools.
- Frictionless mass payouts.
Digital media, entertainment & services
Seamlessly embrace global payments with versatile online checkout
- Expand your reach by offering diverse and localized payment methods.
- Provide a seamless online and mobile checkout experience.
- Explore various pricing models across different markets with ease.
- Enable both one-time and subscription payments.
- Process payments ranging from micro to mass transactions in multiple currencies.
- Keep focused on your SaaS product while dLocal takes care of your payments.
- Make recurring and subscription billing a breeze.
- Accept any payment amount*.
- dLocal’s flexible, developer-friendly API means you’ll be live in no time.
*Please confirm availability for each region
Travel & tourism
Fuel your travel business by offering localized payments and seamless transactions.
- Monthly installments to help make high-ticket travel expenses more affordable.
- Embedded payment optimization at all stages of the booking flow.
- Reconciliation can be done in local or base currency.
- Advanced KYC and AML processes including real-time validation via regional and international partners.
Use dLocal’s local entities to process payments in different countries.
- EU E-money licensed solution.
- Local FX expertise.
- Reporting and reconciliation tools for multiple sub-accounts.
- Direct connections to multiple acquirers in each market.