Monitoring transactions in real-time
Defense Suite offers real-time transaction monitoring and risk management, helping businesses to identify and mitigate fraud. dLocal’s Defense Suite uses machine learning algorithms that quickly adapt to changing fraudulent patterns – making detecting and preventing fraud easier.
Secure transactions, seamless UX
One of the biggest challenges businesses face in payment fraud is the need to balance security with a seamless checkout. dLocal's Defense Suite Solution strikes this balance by offering a range of fraud prevention tools that work behind the scenes, without disrupting the user experience of easy payments.
Worldwide industry standard compliance
dLocal’s Defense Suite fully complies with industry standards and region-specific regulations throughout Africa, Asia, and Latin America, providing peace of mind and confidence in your payment processing platform.
Protecting your business from fraud
For global eCommerce companies, managing fraudulent transactions can be a significant challenge. Fraudulent activities are not just limited to payment fraud but also include account takeover, identity theft, and other cyber threats. Fraudulent actions can lead to significant financial losses and reputational damage for big and small companies.
Ensure secure transactions and a stellar reputation
dLocal's Defense Suite is a comprehensive fraud management solution that allows global eCommerce companies to manage fraud effectively and minimize financial loss. Defense Suite provides advanced fraud detection and prevention capabilities, including:
- Transaction scoring
- Device fingerprinting
- Machine learning algorithms
- Human expertise
With a single integration, you can:
- Protect your business in more than 40 countries worldwide
- Identify and mitigate fraud
- Use machine learning algorithms to adapt to changing fraudulent patterns
- Be in compliance with regulations in each country you operate in
- View real-time alerts, transaction details, and fraud analysis reports
- Minimize financial loss
We are not limited to any industry, so don't hesitate to contact us
Enhance your customers' shopping experience through integrated payment solutions.
- Boost average transactions with risk-free monthly installments, increasing sales.
- Provide diverse payment methods in each market to minimize cart abandonment and declines.
- Enable seamless payments across mobile, online, and in-app channels.
- Reduce costs by selling locally, eliminating the need for a local entity.
- Implement localized checkout to address cart abandonment and declines effectively.
Shared economy & marketplaces
Streamline operations and payments with the dLocal for Platforms solution.
- Reconciliation designed for users who are both payers and payees.
- A single integration covering all countries and currencies.
- Enhance local operations using powerful analytics tools.
- Frictionless mass payouts.
Digital media, entertainment & services
Seamlessly embrace global payments with versatile online checkout
- Expand your reach by offering diverse and localized payment methods.
- Provide a seamless online and mobile checkout experience.
- Explore various pricing models across different markets with ease.
- Enable both one-time and subscription payments.
- Process payments ranging from micro to mass transactions in multiple currencies.
- Keep focused on your SaaS product while dLocal takes care of your payments.
- Make recurring and subscription billing a breeze.
- Accept any payment amount*.
- dLocal’s flexible, developer-friendly API means you’ll be live in no time.
*Please confirm availability for each region
Travel & tourism
Fuel your travel business by offering localized payments and seamless transactions.
- Monthly installments to help make high-ticket travel expenses more affordable.
- Embedded payment optimization at all stages of the booking flow.
- Reconciliation can be done in local or base currency.
- Advanced KYC and AML processes including real-time validation via regional and international partners.
Use dLocal’s local entities to process payments in different countries.
- EU E-money licensed solution.
- Local FX expertise.
- Reporting and reconciliation tools for multiple sub-accounts.
- Direct connections to multiple acquirers in each market.